Points should be consider while planning diet of peptic ulcer patient
Taking the antibiotics and acid –blocking medications recommended by doctor and dietitian for ulcer treatment, eating these foods may also be helpful against the ulcer-causing bacteria.
Cauliflower, cabbage, radishes, apples, berries (blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, strawberries), cherries, bell peppers, carrots, broccoli, leafy greens (kale, spinach), olive oils and other plant based oils, Probiotic foods, honey, garlic, green tea, turmeric, licorice,kiwi.
- Food is not recommended whole milk and milk product, high fat meat, hydrogenated oil, spices, black paper.
- Probiotic food should be recommended like curd, raw cheese.
- Honey plays an important role in peptic ulcer diet.
- Eating 2 hours before bed time.
- Alcohol, smoking should avoid.
- Black paper must be avoid.
- Caffeine and beverages are strictly avoid.